Thursday, May 22, 2014

PnPAuthors Promotions~


PnPAuthors Promotions



PnPAuthors Promotions - wish to introduce Eve Gaal who joined PnPAuthors not too long ago - we are proud to have her part of our group~

 

                             

 


Imagine you're a workaholic who fantasizes about the future, but doesn't do anything about it until someone tempts you with a trip to Hawaii. So you jump on a plane hoping your dreams will come true, but of course reality is reality and the obstacles keep flying at you faster than a one way ticket from Hilo. If you like adventure and want to have some laughs while you're at it, buckle your seat belt and read Penniless Hearts today. Available for all e-readers and in print.

 



My book is available for all ereaders/ Nook too and in print on Amazon. Here's a link:http://www.amazon.com/Penniless-Hearts-Eve-Gaal-ebook/dp/B00BD7X2FE/ref=

 
"Peachy, I must tell you about a book I just read."
"What book"
"It is called Penniless Hearts, and it is such a thrilling book to read."
"Let's go buy it."
 

Please send Eve's book around the world by clicking on g+1, f, t, and any other website you see at the bottom of this page. If you would like to be spotlighted, please email pattimari@hotmail.com
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS THE FIRST TIME EVE WAS spotlighted, please leave another comment and send her around the world again. THANK YOU!

27 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Eve. I am putting you on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pattimari Sheets. I appreciate the spotlight on Penniless Hearts. Check out my reviews--even they will make you laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Eve I am happy to spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Eve. I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kathryn and D Roxborough. If you like the title you'll love the book too. Yes, spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all success. I've shared your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I again, congrats you Eve. Your book will again go around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To all the people around the world looking at this spotlight. Welcome to PnP and to this wonderful group of writers. It's nice meeting others who write but more than anything it's even better meeting people who read!!! Hope you enjoy Penniless Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Eve!!!

    Best of luck!!!

    I have just spread the news through Tweeter, Facebook, P interest and Google+

    Jean Baptiste Rufatabahizi @JrufataJ @JRUFATABAHIZI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! I'll spread it on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Googled and tweeted "Penniless Hearts"! for you. Hope it does great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Eve. Best of luck with your book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Eve. Much success with your book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you to everyone at PnP. There are many of you featured on my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eve; shared and sent around the world. Also, I recommend your book to others.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eve, all the best for the New Year; you are gone around the world, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck with your book, Eve. I have helped spread the word about it on Pinterest, Facebook and Google+ Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Tried to friend you on PnP but couldn't figure out how to do it.

      Delete
  18. Google + and Tweeted. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you to those of you kind enough to send information about Penniless Hearts around the world. I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! I shared your book Eve. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Eve!

    Best of luck with your wonderful book!

    I am sending you around the world through
    Twitter, Facebook, Interest and Google+.

    Happy New Year to you
    and to all people who are dear to you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Eve, I sent you around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Eve, I've sent you around the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Eve, I sent you around the world. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete